Okay!! This is it! Tonight is the night I, as well as millions of Americans, have been waiting for for several weeks. It is the night when we find out who is the winner of Season 8's AMERICAN IDOL!!! FYI- I am the BIGGEST FAN of this show!
For those of you who are not up to date, the two contestants are Adam Lambart and Chris Allen. At first, I hated Chris and was Adam's biggest fan. Not anymore. About three weeks ago, Adam's voice became annoying and I would never want to listen to a CD he put out. He does have a great voice, but he has a whiny tone to it. Not to mention the fact that he looks like he is in excrutiating pain when he sings. Chris, on the other hand, is just adorable. Yeah, he might look a little weird when he sings, kinda cute - actually, but his voice is definitally something I would listen to on the radio.
So, after many weeks of anticipation and lots of late-night votings (mainly for Allison and Chris), we will find out tonight who will be the next American Idol!
(Now, I have to find out what to do on Tuesday and Wednesday nights...hahaha!)
LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE*DANCE*SING
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I know what you can do on tues. and wednesdays :) Watch So You Think You Can Dance with me! :) and yeah, I am so happy you posted again. Love ya! xoxo
ReplyDelete